Medical Informatics (BA)
The objectives of the educational program in the field of "Informatics" in the preparation of bachelors are to prepare a graduate who will:
1. have professional skills in the field of software technologies;
2. is able to demonstrate leadership skills in professional activities;
3. to develop professionally through continuous formal education and / or professional activity;
4. to contribute to the economic development of the country.
The results of the Study of the Educational program for the preparation of bachelors in the direction of "Informatics" with the profiles: Software technologies, Web-Informatics, Medical Informatics.
Graduates of the educational program in the field of "Informatics" will be able to:
1. Use appropriate software development resources / tools, software systems and modern computing platforms;
2. Develop software applications using the operating system associated with this program, taking into account security, network and hardware interfaces, parallel processing, embedded systems and multithreading;
3. Use one high-level programming language with additional knowledge of at least one other high-level programming language;
4. Participate at all stages of the life cycle of IT projects development, having effective communication skills, the ability to work in a team (including international project teams) and demonstrate (present) the final result.
Profile: "Medical Informatics":
- Design, construct, test and maintain software for medical device-computer systems.
Analysis of biomedical data, visualization of medical examinations, diagnosis of disease, maintenance and control of the patient's condition - all this is carried out nowadays not without the help of IT-technologies. With each passing day, medicine and the healthcare system is interacting more and more closely with computer science, leaving the hours of microscopic examinations far behind, and any healthcare institution and medicine needs specialists who can ensure the speed and automation of clinical research.
The INAI.KG Institute offers a unique program and, so far, the only one in our country, training for medical informatics specialists.
The students are taught in Russian and German English:
- Master the skills of using modern software tools to solve problems of evidence-based medicine and statistical analysis of biomedical data;
- study methods of software development for medical instrumented computer systems and their long-term maintenance;
- study methods of clinical study automation - data visualization and transmission (telemedicine);
master skills of informatization of management in the health care system.
At the disposal of students at the Institute there is an equipped laboratory, equipped with modern diagnostic devices and necessary visual aids, where students can conduct independent research.
Upon graduation, our graduates, having basic knowledge in the field of application of modern software tools in medical computer systems, informatization of health care system and good language training, can work in a wide range of national and international organizations of health care system.